Home » » Tattoos 67

Tattoos 67

Written By Hendryk on Wednesday 30 June 2010 | 23:22


Our webmaster wants articles on tattoos. Here is his request to help fill a great void: Tattoos - Articles about tattoos, tattoo removal, and body art as it relates to tattoos and tattoo history. See, he does look after you.


When sailors came home from World War II many had tattoos. Usually they were acquired in San Diego. They liked to show them to us teenagers and hide then from adults.


I don't have a tattoo. I was raised in Tattoo Tabooville, Utah. One mustn't deface the Temple of God.


Well, let's face the truth here. Getting a tattoo is not painless and I'm a coward when it comes to pain. I'm not self-conscious about this. My wife says that all men are cowards when it comes to pain. She says this whenever she cuts my hair. (She uses the clip and jerk method.)


I would not be accepted in parts of society because I don't have a tattoo. This is called peer pressure. I wouldn't be accepted anyway because they don't accept bearded old geezers either. Anyway, I understand why teenagers get tattooed.








Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Best Body Painting
Copyright © 2013. Tattoo Pictures - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger